Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Sheet(HCM)

former_member532868
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

My company is using a third party tool for capturing In and Out Timings. My idea is to upload In & Out Timings using ESS . Whenever employee swipes the card Emp Id and Intime and Outtime must be captured in ESS using Portal, then From Portal upload to R/3 System into time related tables. Is it possible through ESS???.

Please give me the actual process in ESS if above process is incorrect.

Regards,

Hari

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why not upload time in/out data directly to r/3? Is there any special requirement for uploading to portal?

If you use time reocrding system, just config the time event interface or upload time data to time event infotype(2011) or attendance infotype(2002).

If you want to use ESS, CATS(cross application time sheet) will be a good option.

Regards,

Chen Jian

former_member532868
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am not getting any special requirement.But we are implementing ESS thats why i tried on that way.

If you know the How toi config time event interface.Can you please sent me with the screen shots.Till Know we are using BDC Programs only.Can you please sent me the screen shots about CATS. I dont know how to use CATS.

Regards,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your case, you use time recording terminal to record employee's in/out time, and you just need to upload these data to R/3.

As ESS used to help distribute services to employee, so no need to import time data to portal even you are implementing portal. It make no sense.

CATS is a tool to record employee data by employee it's-self or by time admin in R/3 or on portal. Case you alreay used time recording system to record time data, so ignore it.

Regards,

Chen Jian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the following Infotype's

0050 Time Recording Info

2011 Time Events

2012 Time Transfer Specifications

Time Sheet link : http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/58/5b22025c5a11d38e510000e81de309/frameset.htm

Find the link for Cats : http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/advancedsearch;jsessionid=%28J2EE3414800%29ID1159724050DB111161918591...

All the BEST

KRC

former_member532868
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Whether Payroll is running based on 2011(Teven) infotype or 2001/2002 infotype in Positive Time Mangement ?

To run payroll , We need to upload 2011 data or 2001/2002 data or both ?

or else any configureation is there

or any auto configuration is there between 2011 and 2001/2002 infotypes.

Can you please give me the solution.

Regards,

Hari.