cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time management - Work schedules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am having a scenario, request to help in sorting the issue.

I need to add the tolerance time for all the employees in the organization in work schedules.

Request your help in providing a step by step input or configuration please.

Thanks

Bala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji

Tolerance Time can be maintained for an employee for check in and check out.. Lets say an XYZ organisation says that normal work sched oule is from 9:00AM to 6:00PM, but dues to any circumstance employee will be given 15 mins of tolerance times that is employee can come by 9:15, now lets see how we configure the same in SAP system

SPRO > Time Management > Work Schedule > Define Daily work schedule.. the highlighted area reflects the tolerance time

If your issue is resolved please close the thread, or else please free to touch base

BR

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Thanks for the input, I need to update for all the groups in the organization ?

So i need to manually input all the values , suppose if there are 1 DWS grouping, and 100 daily work schedule.

I need to manually enter all the daily work schedule and change it ?

Please clarify.

Regards

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji

You may have to enter it manually or else you can consult an ABPER to build a  BDC for the same

If your issue is resolved please close the thread or else free feel to touchbase

Thanks and Regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

as per your example, you have only 1 DWS grpng, but you have 100 DWS right.

you wont create 100 DWS for the same Planned working time right. then according to the start time of the PWT you have to give "Begin tolerance time"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

Thanks for the response.

Regards

Bala