cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time management Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi <b>HR Frndz</b>

Can any one send me configuration document on <b>Time management</b>, some useful inputs, how to start it effectively, and also the hierarchy in it..

I already have the Sap help document, but i cant understand it...

Mail to <b>lokesh.lolly@gmail.com</b>

Thanks in advance

<b>Saplok</b>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There!

Can anyone provide me with configuration doc for ''positive time evaluation'' and absence evaluation,substitutions,absence entitlements,attendence and attendence quota,Sap Standard schemas Like TM00..TM04..and pcr's...how they are configured ??

Any help at the earliest is much appreciated....thakur_susheel at hotmail.com

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There!

Can anyone provide me with configuration doc for ''positive time evaluation'' and absence evaluation,substitutions,absence entitlements,attendence and attendence quota,Sap Standard schemas Like TM00..TM04..and pcr's...how they are configured ??

Any help at the earliest is much appreciated....thakur_susheel at hotmail.com

Thanks

Kumar

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

What exactly u want in time mgmt...?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I too would want a set of Time Management Docs ie. the AS-IS, TO-BE, Business Blue Print, Config Document and Training Manual of a single client. This would help me in understanding the process in a better manner. It would be nice if it includes +ve as well as-ve time management. you may post it or send it to mahtab_patel@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

Mahtab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I too need the Time Management Related documents can you send them to my id too if you have any?

Email : pradeepaorange@yahoo.co.in

Thanks in Advance.

--Pradeepa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These might help:

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/PT-BFA/PT-BFA_ALE_168.pdf

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/PT/PT.pdf

Let me know what you can't understand.

Hope this helps,

Reward points if helpful,

Thank You,