cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Evaulation Schema TM04 (how linked with PY schema)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends ,

Could any one of you clearly tell me how the time schema are linked with py schema.

TM04 is the schema for time evaluation , how this particular schema is linked to the payroll schema.

1 more query is that how the negative time evaluation is done , where the modification must be i.e which schema and PCR is involved.

please reply friends as soon as possible

thanks & regards

sakthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello buddy

have you thought of giving any points for the helpful answers or just ended up taking the information from all of us

rgds

tara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tara,

i solved my problem using schema TM01.

I want to configure the overtime using time evaluation.will u plz tell me the step by step cnfiguration of this scenario like ceating time wage type etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sakthi,

The time schema is linked to the payroll schema to process the time wage types like Over time, production incentives based on the number of days employee worked etc are paid through payroll, so when ever u run TIME EVALUATION all the Time wage types are updated in ZL ( Internal Table) and after that their is a Function In Payroll Schema called ZLIT which picks the values from Internal ZL table and Prints on the form Based on th % given in V_512W_B Table.

There are Four Time Schemas

But most of the time we use either Negative Time Management: TM04 or Positive Time Managenet TM00 that is time evaluation with actual time

In positive Time evaluation , in intilization it reads the employee information, There is function called MOD calls MODT to define groupings.then it checks for the time management status 1 or 2.

then it reads time info types 2001,02,11,2003,2005

award points if it was helpfull ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks buddies for ur kind information

sakthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

when u create any time wage types in time management

when u run time evluation the zl tables are generated this integrates time and payroll

reward the points if use full

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Time wage types like Over time are paid in Pay roll, so when ever u run TIME EVALUATION all the Time wage types are updated in ZL ( Internal Table) and after that their is a Function In Payroll Schema called ZLIT which picks the values from Internal ZL table and Prints on the form Based on th % given in V_512W_B Table.

Regards,

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sakthi,

Funtionally PY & TIME Schema has different purposes.Time evaluation(TE) uses a time schema to produce wage types based on the time data. Payroll uses the schema to import these time wage types and other payroll relevant data from corresponding infotypes to process payroll. Though the TE assigns the Processing type and time type for the time data. Payroll only uses the processing type info and then discards that information once the wage types are generated. As processing type from TE doesnt have any rate or number which is done in PY.

As mentioned above PY can use any TE schemas based on which Time management is being implemented. If negative it can use TM04 (TE without clock times) or TM01(TE for work schedule deviations).

As far the option fo which Schema to be implemented depends on various factors like

CHECK statements in the starting of the schema

Time Data import functions

whether the clock card machines are used

There are many other things need to taken into consideration apart from the above.

PCR'S selection depends on which schemas are you implementing and what information do you want to extract from the schemas whether its daily OT/weekly OT etc.

Hope this clarifies your doubts about the TE/PY functioning.

Ant further info let me know and reward points if you feel this is the info you are looking for.

Rgds,

Tara