cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Evaluation - Work Center Missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am receiving this error when time evaluation runs for an employee. The employee in question was processed originally with a hire date 3/19/2011 and subsequently the entry date was changed to 3/21/2011. This was after time evaluation was run for 3/19/2011 and 3/20/2011. The B2 cluster table ZES reflects this happening with entries of day 19 and 20 for period 3/2011.

It appears that anytime a retrocalculation is set to take place for this employee the error meesage "work center missing on 3/19/2011" is encountered. I tried updating the IT3 Earliest Retro Calculation date to be sometime after 3/21/2011, but the error continues to be hit. I believe it is because the B2 cluster has ZES entries dated 3/18/2011 and 3/19/2011. We cannot delete the cluster record for period 03/2011, What setting can I change to keep the recalculation from trying to create the WPBP based on the old entry and date and use the new entry date (3/21/2011) or a later date?

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Tcode PU00. Select only B1 & B2 Cluster row & delete it. Execute time evaluation for that employee again.

Regards,

Lata

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the answer Antoine, but we are not permitted to delete PCL2 (B2) cluster tables in production per SAP strong recommendation. Can you think of another way to get around this error - when retrocalculation is dtermined? Will the error not be hit once period 04/2011 starts and earliest retro date is 4/1/2011 or later?

antoine_foucault
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP strong recomendation? - please.

I had the same scenario about two years ago - employee joined in - time evalution had been done - at a later point personal administration saw this has an error an changed the entry date. Time eval issued error message - deleted B2 cluster was the solution for me.

I am sorry if you can't delete time cluster. See the time evaluation is reading previous result - and since previous result have something for date 3/19/2011 the system tries to compare it with the actual 3/19/2011 (which of course does not exist).

Let others gurus speak for if there are other solutions that might workout for you!!!

Good luck man,

antoine_foucault
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, you can delete previous time result, I think it's in cluster B1 and B2.

Then you will be able to do your evaluation problem free.

Cheers.