cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is a live client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi HR Gurus,

Please help us to fix this problem, I setup a separate SAP server copy of Production to be use in Payroll testing, everything works fine in Simulation but when I chose start payroll this error prompt me,

" This is a live client

No check performed against control record.

Payroll canceled "

Does anyone here know this problem? Sorry Im new to SAP HR please guide me. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guyz thanks for your responses, I try to adjust my payroll period and match to what i have define in control Record (Pa03), i try to run again, I have 20 personnel in my test data some are successful but the others have errors such as,

DAYPR TC00 PDC Day processing of time data

Processing

Jump from DAYPR to detailed log

Incorrect generation of wage types

PIT X023 P20 NOAB Input into gross and storage

Input

Processing

P020 Periodic Salary

/001 Hrly Rte Valuation Basis1

/003 Leave Rte Valuation Basis

/101 Total Gross amount

/106 TxGr ex Allowances

Termination in operation ERROR

X023****** ERROR # = = = =

Basic entry in IT :

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jump from DAYPR to detailed log

Incorrect generation of wage types

Go through this urls

[;

If you are not using time evaluation just comment and try DAYPR TC00 in subschema XT00.

For 2nd error

Go through the log and identify which WT is giving error.....Maintain processing class 20 as 3 or 8 for that WT.

Mohan

Sujith_EM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check time cluster table for those employees

PT_CLSTB2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MK Pemmasani,

Hi I try already to comment DAYPR function as suggested in the thread you gave but still no luck, :< I really need to solve this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujith,

Thanks for this TCODE, this is very useful Program. but this is not the answer in my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Comment below 3 lines in subschema PHT0

DAYPR TC00 PDC Day processing of time data

ELSE PDC not active in period

DAYPR TC00 Day processing of time data

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

*I have 20 personnel in my test data some are successful but the others have errors such as,*

From the above statement from ur thread,

you need to look at have a PCR XMOD and in v_503_b employee sub group grouping is 3 or not also......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MK Pemmasani,

Great! It works fine, my problem is the subschema, i comment DAYPR in XT00 instead PHT0, thanks but I have another problem, when I add absences/ attendances and try to process payroll it prompts me this error.

"No entry in table T554C for key 48 01 11

for time 01/06/2010"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Counting Class in table T554E and Absence valuation in table T554C....check the dates properly.

Mohan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you a basis consultant - Go to SCC4 and make this client as "Test" instead of "Production".

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish, thanks for the response im not a Basis Im ABAP Developer, I already did that but this is not the answer of problem, thanks

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the Sub Schema INBD in the schea in that check the option related to Control Record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto PE01 ...enter your schema and select XIN0 subschema (Intialization of Payroll) ....uncomment CHECK ABR (Check against PA03).

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guyz, our country group is Philippines is this applicable in our payroll?

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes it is applicable for your country grouping also

please check with the suggestion given by Mohan it is XIN0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Intialization of Payroll in schema (naming convension might be different X***).....uncomment CHECK ABR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MK Pemmasani,

I try to uncomment ABR in Schema XIN0 but new error prompt me

Requested payroll period is incompatible with control record (PA03)

OABP1 201001

T569V 91 01

PVABP 2010 02

Error during initialization of payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer this thread.

MVR

Sujith_EM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This may be cause of date mismatch

Check the dates in control record(PA03),payroll status(IT0003,PU03) and payroll period (V_T549S )

Edited by: Sujith Nambiar on Sep 9, 2010 11:49 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your payroll periods and Control record dates....Payroll period date and Erliast retro period date.....first check payroll periods based on that check with your control record dates....

Check the control record status for current period

Mohan