cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This entry aleady exists in the following tables. ACRD (ODBC-2035)

siewyuen_see
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

On 11/2, when converting Lead to Customer in BP Master file, encountered the error "This entry aleady exists in the following tables " ACRD (ODBC-2035) [Message 131-183]".

Check that there are 2 entries of the same card code in the ACRD table with update date and created date as 11/02/2010.

There are no entries in OCRD table. Need to convert the Lead to another CardCode before it can be added.

Subsequent conversion of other leads has no issues.

Regards

Siew Yuen

View Entire Topic
former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ni hao Siew,

The solution for your case is quoted from SAP B1 note 1406931. here it is :

Unable to update business partner master data

Symptom

When you try to update any information in business partner master data, including contact person information, you get an error message:

This Entry Already Exists in the Following Tables "(ACRD)(ODBC - 2035) [ Message131-183]

Other terms

Reason and Prerequisites

The log instance field in the history tables of all Business One objects is a 16-bit integer field with maximum value 32767. Every time the object is changed, a record will be written to the history table with the log instance number increased by 1. Hence if the object is changed too frequently, the log instance number will exceed the upper limit of the 16-bit integer field and overflow. This probably happens when you are using some add-ons which change the master data automatically.

Solution

If you get this error message when updating business partner master data, please run the following queries:

Select * from ACRD where Loginstanc=0

Select * from ACPR where Loginstanc=0

The solution to this note can be found:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PEQ/UnabletoupdateBPmasterdataduetologinstanceoverflow

By using the update query you agree with liability conditions described in the following disclaimer:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PEQ/Home

If you do not agree with the disclaimer, please contact the support organization for further processing of your issue

based on the solution, it is recommended to log a message to SAP support but prior to log it, pls upgrade to the B1 latest PL version. Probably it solved in the latest PL.

JimM

siewyuen_see
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

I run the select statement, but do not retrieve any records.

The maximum loginstanc was only 38.

Besides the customer is able to change the Lead to Customer by using another cardcode.

Regards

Siew Yuen

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siew,

It sounds strange that the note can't be applied. Does it mean that the case rarely occurs ? if yes, I am afraid that it is a bugs.

I suggest to upgrade to the latest PL version. if you are using B1 2007A, upgrade to the PL12.

Regards,

JImM

siewyuen_see
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy

Yes, it only happens once.

I already logged to SAP becuase customer would like to know the cause.

Thanks.

Regards

Siew Yuen