cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a sale order for a third party item for 50 units. It creates a Pur req for 50 units. I convert the req into10 units in the PO. Then I try to convert the remaining 40 units into a PO and it soes not let me do that. I believe creating multiple POs for from a Third party Pur Req is not possible. In our scenario we will create multiple POs for different vendors ( example 10 , 20 and 30 units) for the Third party item for which a sale order for 50 units has been created.

Is there a way I can create multiple POs for a third party item

thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saurav_sarkar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please create 3 different schedule lines in the SO item. It will create one PR with 3 line items.

You can change the vendor in the PR and convert the PR to separate PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

It seems that you want to deliver 50 units in total to customer from different vendors (say suppose 10 units to be delivered by vendor A, 20 units to be delivered by vendor B and so on)

Also as it is a 3rd paty scenario so goods will be directly delivered to cusomter premises.

To do this you can create sales order with individual line item with respective quantities. Also maiantain info records and for all the respective vendors.

Now PR will be created and you can create individual purchase orders against respective vendors for doing delivery..

Br,

Tushar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of creating different PO, you can maintain different schedule delivery dates as well as qty in PO item level.

Where in you can break PO qty 50 into 30 20 and 10 respectively.

Hope this may help you.

Regards,

Vijaykumar P