cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The usage of auto reverse tickbox in exchange rate differences (ERD)

former_member193355
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts/Gurus,

I am confusing about field auto reverse tick box in exchange rate differences form after run ERD - selection criteria. I have read the helpfile but still wonder why it needs to have auto reverse journal entry after add ERD. I appreciate your answer. TIA

Rgds,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi steve

good and congrats

Have a nice day

regards

baskar

former_member193355
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have investigated that the problem is solved in which SC and LC are currently difference.

Conversion difference and exchange rate difference are helpful means before upgrading and daily activities.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi steve

The postings of local and the foreign currencies are updated using the exchange rate table values on the posting and the tax date but while preparing the period end closing there may be a situation to get the report based on the current exchange rates, in order to do that the valuation of the exchange rates has to be done, so the sap b1 will propose the accept/reject the exchange rate diff, and these has to be reversed on the financial reports has been taken that's the Auto-reserve option is checked.

HTH

Thanks & Regards

baskar

former_member193355
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Baskaran,

Tks for your answer. If it is not for period end closing, it needs not to tick auto reverse. If I have same SC and LC, will it influence conversion difference rate ?

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi steve

If your SC and LC are same then the conversion difference won't be there but it also depends on the BP currency and the account currency.

Have a nice day

HTH

Thanks & Regards

baskar