cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The time sheet record collides with an attendance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I got the following error message when I try to apply OT through CAT2.

Message no. HRTIM00CATS208

Diagnosis

The time sheet record from 18:00 - 19:00 o'clock collides with an attendance or absence of less than one day recorded in HR Time Management. The record entered in HR Time Management is entered in the next line.

My overtime is record in infotype 2002 and subtypes 1010 while the attendance is in infotype 2002 and subtype 1000. I just want the overtime to check against the absences (e.g. leave) but not the attendance. This attendance is just for display only.

Any idea how to configure?

Thanks

Regards,

Bryan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

Please check the time constraint class maintained for the subtypes 1000 and 1010 for infotype 2002 from the field T554S-KLZBI.

Then go to the view V_554Y_B from transaction SM30 - and check the time constraint reaction (A/E/N ..) maintained between the two time contstraints.

If you make it N it should allow you to process, rather attendances to co-exist.

Regards,

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

My constraint class for infotype 2002 subtype 1000 (attandance) is 1 and infotype 2002 subtype 1010 (overtime) is 2.

I already specify any class of infotype 2002 that crash with 2002 (any class) to N at V_554Y_B. But it is still giving me the same error message.

Any idea?

Thanks

Regards,

Bryan

My constraint class for infotype 2002 subtype 1000 (attandance) is 1 and infotype 2002 subtype 1010 (overtime) is 2.

I already specify infotype 2002 crash with 2002 (any class) to N at V_554Y_B. But it is still giving me the same error message.

Any idea?

Thanks

Regards,

Bryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

Pls tell the time constraint class maintained for ur attendance type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram Manohar,

I already specify infotype 2002 crash with 2002 (any class) to N at V_554Y_B. But it is still giving me the same error message.

Any idea?

Thanks

Regards,

Bryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

Since the Time Constraint Class for Subtype 1000 is 1, which means E

A - The old record is delimited, all collisions are displayed.

E - The system does not allow you to create the new record, and

displays all collisions.

W - You can create the new record, but the old record

remains unchanged. All collisions are displayed.

N - As for W, but collisions are not displayed.

E will not allow u to create a record. If u want to over ride the existing record, Choose N.. i.e 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram Manohar ,

Under the "Specify System Reaction to Overlapping Time" config, i have 4 Time Constraint Class for infotype 2002. Each of it i already set to N when collides with any Time Constraint Class for infotype 2002.

However i still getting the same error message

Thanks

Regards,

Byran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

maintain Time Constraint class 1 for the subtype 1000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram Manohar,

Can you guide me how to do it?