cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The plant discription did not display in MB51 and ME2L (S4 HANA CLOUD)

a1993-12
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our system S4 HANA Cloud (ES),Tthe APP MB51,ME2L do not show the plant desription,But we can see the plant desription in FIORI apps such as “material document overview ”.And the description dont be seen in chinese and english page

TamasFodor
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi, We helped you to accept the answer, since there were no updates after a few days. You can unaccept it anytime if you have further questions. Kind regards, Tamas
View Entire Topic
TamasFodor
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'd like to ask you to provide some additional information regarding your issue:

• Are you using SAP Central Business Configuration managed system?
  • If yes, did you maintain Plant description correctly in your CBC project in the Organizational Structure app and then deploy it to your target system? (SAP Help - Setting Up Organizational Structure)
  • Please provide what is the expected value for Plant description that is not reflecting in the apps MB51,ME2L.

Additionally please check below SAP KBA regarding the multi-language organizational units:
3408072 - CBC: How to maintain different organizational unit names for different languages

Please note that in case your issue requires more complex analysis, it is suggested to create a customer ticket on the responsible component for deeper analysis.

Best regards,

Tamas