cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texts in PO Printout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am not getting Item and Header Texts for Import Po document type. Where as for remaining document types, I am getting the texts. Can anybody suggest me, what can I do?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

K,

Have you checked to see that the texts are assigned to the document type?

> IMG: Materials Management > Purchasing > Messages > Texts for Messages > Define Texts for Purchase Order

If you are expecting text from a Purchase Requisition to copy to the PO but nothing copies, check your settings in IMG for copy control

>IMG: Materials Management > Purchasing > Purchase Requisition > Texts for Purchase Requisitions > Define Copying Rules - - Pay particular attention to the "Fix" column where you define if text can be...

>" " = Automatically adopted to Target object (physically copied)

>" * " = User selects whether or not text is to be adopted (via a button on the PO text tab)

>" N " = Cannot be adopted to the target document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to print the typed texts in Po only...

Regards,

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have entered the text manually in the PO and it does not show up in the form, then talk to your SAPscript developer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for confusing you.I am getting texts for all all document types except Import PO document type. So I want to know,where is the setting for link between document type and texts.

please reply...

regards

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IMG: Materials Management > Purchasing > Purchase ORDER > Texts for Purchase ORDER > Define Copying Rules -

adwait_bachuwar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

as suggested above by Jurgen you need to maintain the document type in the messages for printing. please follow the img path mentioned above and your problem will be solved.

Answers (0)