cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text in QA32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I want to find out the table in which we enter the text in QA32 (in TAB: Inspection lot stock, In front of To scrap, To sample usage, To blocked stock, To new material, To reserves)

Can any buddy plz help me out?

Best Regards,

Parag Save.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Parag

Please check this link. It might be today with this issue

Check if you're using enhancement MBCF0002 (include ZXMBCU02). In this case you MUST fill the export parameter E_SGTXT with the value you want (or I_MSEG-SGTXT). If you don't do this, the item text is cleared.

Link: []

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Parag

You will not be able to see the text in QA33. But one more thing which is material document you are passing in the MSEG table.

For one inspection lot there are multiple materail document getting created one when inspection lot is created and another when material is posted. you have to take material posted document in MSEG table or the BAPI. if you are getting the material document from QAMB table take it the counter 2 document

regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh,

I am passing all the material documents for which are available against Inspection Lot in table QAMB .

But still the field "ITEM_TEXT" is blank

Best Regards,

Parag Save.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear parag,

You should get details in MSEG table itself.

Check in this Fucntion module using SE37 .BAPI_GOODSMVT_GETDETAIL. Pass on material document and year and you will get the text in ITEM_TEXT

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh

Thanks for the reply

But still i am not getting any data. So is there any setting need to carry out in customization to activate it

OR is there any other table . Cause When i user transaction QA33 i am not able to view the same .

So i feel that it is not getting stored.

Best Regards,

Parag Save.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Parag

You can get the same in MSEG Table in SGTXT field. You can use QAMB table to get the material docuement number for the inspection lot. pass the material document number in MSEG table to get the text details

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh ,

I have check this field but it is blank.

So is there any other table where the TEXT is available.

Best Regard,

Parag save

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The data is getting Stored in Structure RQEVA and Field SGTXT02. There is no table as such for this

Regards

Brahmaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But some were it is store in some table. So any buddy knows in which table the Text is store.

Best Regards

Parag Save.