Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temporary Change in repayment Schedule of 55A

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

i have the below issue.. i create a loan using 55A.. I defined installment plan has been entered in the instrument structure .. but if i have installment amount 100000 $ in March , which i made an agreement with bank to divide this installment on two months 50k in march and same in April.. how can i reflect this  in the instrument since this deal will happen this time only and the rest of installment will be one same original dates..

Regards

Mahmoud El nady

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rohitbali
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Suppose a loan is for 500000 $ starting in 01.12.2015 and ending at 30.09.2016 with repayment as 2 months 100000$. Now you have a scenario where you want first 2 month you want to break 100000 $ to 50000$ 1st month and 50000$ next month. follow below steps:

Cash flow you get simple loan is as below:

Now change the capital; structure of loan as below:

see the cash flow now:

Regards,

Rohit Bali

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your valuable answer .. but i have little bit different point.. if i want to divide the 100000 SAR as your example that will be paid in 1-2-206 to be 50K in 1-2 and 50 K in 1-3-2016 so the loan still on the same repayment schedule and the last payment will be made in 30-09-2016

Regards

Mahmoud

rohitbali
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can define any set of changes in repayment structure as shown above. System will take care of the rest of repayment as normal for rest of the period.

Regards,

Rohit

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your quick reply.. i can see in my system that he left the installment and insert as many as i created as structure decease in the date i need .. how can i  cancel this installment which i replaced it with this structure decrease ..

Regards

Mahmoud EL Nady

rohitbali
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mahmoud,

If i understand u correctly. If you are making changes in repayment structure the regular repayment should be removed from those periods. You can do as follows:

select this detail button

make start date of normal repayment in the marked dates fields below:

Regards,

Rohit

Answers (0)