cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technically an Process order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Friends,

i want to technically complete an order but i cannot proceed because of the status CRCR.what can i do to cancel this?thank you so much...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you use PI sheet?? If yes, then you must set complete or TECO this PI sheet. After you TECO this PI sheet, then a message will be generated to be sent. Go to message monitor and send this message. CRCR will be vanished. In my experience, once CRCR status appear, you can't cancel it except you proceed your control recipe/PI sheet. I also seek different solution for this.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allan,

If you are not satisfied with the above solutions, you can always do it in the TC BS22 where you allow the system to do the TECO with the order status CRCR. But it is not advisable as you are tampering the system settings, though you can readjust it after doing your corrections. I think you should do it if no other go.

Regards

Krishna

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Allan,

You need to manually trigger a Process message to the order, to have the status CRFI - Control recipe finished.

Transaction CO57, to trigger manually a process message with message Category PI_CRST for the process order and Control reciepe combination.

Use Transaction CO54 to send the Message to the process order.

Regards,

Prasobh