Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDS Printout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a problem in tds printing,

1. i made a downpayment on 10.01.09 10,000/-, tds is deducted say 250/-, on the same month i remited into the bank for the same. the same month i done the remetence challan and bank updation also.

2. i made a invoice on 15.02.2009 with the amount of 25000/-, tds is deducted say 500/-, and made clearing f-54 also,on the same month i remited into the bank for the same. the same month i done the remetence challan and bank updation also.

when i go to take tds printout in the output its showing downpayment base amount , tds, surcharge and educess in the 1 line, in the 2nd line its showing tds, surchage and educess but its not showing amount in the 2nd line.

client want to see the amount for 2line also, how can i get the amount in the tds print.

i will appriciate your valuable answer.

regards,

Gopi.P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ameet_desai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

While printing the TDS Certificate give a date range based on the dates the document was created.

Thanks.

Regards,

AVD

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am given posting dates and documents no,s also, when in execute for printing in print prievew for the vendor have the 2 items, in that 1 is downpayment its showing all the data and another one is invoice clearing item its showing otherthan invoice amount.

but client want that invoice amount also

regards,

Gopi.P