cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDS of flat 20% for NON PAN card holder not deducting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In indian payroll, for few employee i have not maintained IT 185 and when i run payroll system is not calculating flat 20% of TDS and its deducting tax like general pancard holder tax.

In v_t511k for i have maintained as below screenshort

But still system is not calculating flat 20% TDS for non pancard holder.

I have see previous post but i dint understand the concept for resolving it in my way.

And one more thing is like i have IT 0014,0015,0057 Wagetypes where i havent checked processing class 25 though its irregular income so will it have any impact and legally can i go head as my way.please suggest me.

I have PTAX where for feb mth emp will pay 300 and rest of the moth only 200 so total shl be 2500 P/A but in RT for

/422    Empmnt tax (Prof Tax)

/424    Aggrg Deduction

I can see its 2400 so it system picking right or how to sort it please

Thanks

Vibin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check whether these employees are come under the tax slab.if he comes under the tax slab then only the system calculate the tax. if the annual income is below Rs200,000/- it wont calculate tax for the employee.

In v_t511k table plz check PNRTE also.

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

This employee annual salary is 250,788 pa so total tax per mth is 199 as this tax deduction is perfectly correct if employee maintain PAN number in IT 185 but in my case system is calculating tax as the employee has pancard which is a wrong caculation

in tavle v_t511k i am not able to find PNRTE is this an impact for myissue.

If yes kindly guide me the steps please

Regards

vibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are unable to find the PNRTE, please try to maintain it as follows,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Thank for you immediate response, May i know do i need to maintain any values in value column ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think,  if you maintain the any value it will deduct as per the value.

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i maintain only PNCHK  and if we read the document of it its says 0  vaule is to deduct flat 20% upto 800000.

So when PNCHK function doing the job why to maintain PNRET with any value say 20% as example.

Could you guide me please

Thanks and Regards

Vibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want to exclude the employees who is under the tax please maintain the value as 1 other wise it will calculate the tax for all employee who is not maintain the PAN.

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

So you mean to say pnchk i shld maintain 1 insted of O right

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes,

also maintain PNRTE.

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ok let me maintain PNCHK with value 1 and PNRTE with 20% and will update you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System is not reacting with the above changes as u said

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is any patch levels or snote need to be updated for my issue.

Thanks and Regards

Vibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

What is your patch level?

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the current patch level is at 86 i think. mine is 83. i think you need to update the patches and then check

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can run all my senerios and even IT deductions for pan employee so do you thing this is due to patch level. If patch level is stoping then it shld also effect to the employee who has pan or with other problem but why for this senerio.

Could you please tell me the snote to be there in sap for IT calculaiton so that i can check and if anything missing i will ask basis team to update and crosscheck.

Thanks

Vibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the patch level which i told is for ECC6.0. i think your system is ECC 6.0  EHP 4. if it is EHP4 then you have to find out the current patch level. did you applied the Budget change for the year 2012. i think from that you can able to find out the patch level.

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1706872 is the budget note which is updated in my sys and it support 604 Release so in that could you please tell me what to check more for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi let me try some other way john thanks for your patients