Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDS not calculating at the time of advance payment to vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello gurus,

need urgent help ,

TDS not calculating for advance payment made to vendor, checked configuration in detail. payment WT type is marked as central invoicing prop.all other config is o.k.

regards,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

i want to know whether u hv given the rate in the WHT code correctly with the bse amount as 100%.

also check in WHT type as to whether u hv set the calculation on gross amount. if u had by any chance set it on tax amount, then it will not be calculated.

jus check and confirm

award points if solved or get back immediately. i hv configured jus now for my company. it works. so shld work for u.

Regards,

CA. Karthik Narayan N S

SAP-FICO Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

After assigning the tax type and tax codes in your vendor master, should select Liable(that is third column), otherwise system it won't calculate tax.

Also check about, whether tax types created are assigned to your company code or not?

Still if you r not getting, take the help from your abapers, they will tell u the reason by debugging the transaction.

regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

u check that WHT type is relating to invoice type or posting type , what ever u assigned in vendor master record

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sudheer,

i have assigned payment posting WT type in vendor master record.

anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Mark the WT type as No central invoicing. U can still deduct TDS. Central Invoicing concept is mandatory only in Argentina.

what u have to do is, configure the WHT code and the WHT type for "Define Withholding Tax Type for Payment Posting".

Then include the same in the vendor master in FK02 under "withholding Tax accounting" tab. mark it as liable.

these settings in the master are enough.

then when u run the f-48 for downpayment, after entering the details in the first screen and u press enter, the system will give a msg that the vendor is liable for WHT.

this is how u can do it.

award points if helpful.

Regards,

CA. Karthik Narayan N S

SAP-FICO Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi karthik,

I thanks for your quick response i have checked all the required configuration suggested by you,it found to be correct., but still TDS is not calculating.

any suggestion from u and ur friends would be highly appreciated.

regards,

anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define withholding tax type at the time of Payment posting and assign the same to ur vendor.

all the best

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prasad,

I have done that while posting through f-48 i have entered WT code, but with no results, same again entered in vendor master still it is not calculated.

regards,

Anand