cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TC:VLSP OUTBOUND DELIVERY SPLIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru's,

Please tell me what is the role of SD Consul, In the subsequent outbound delivery spilit.

I have gone through the Help.sap.com

But Its vast and i understood little.

Please tell me what spilts to delivery actually does and what are the complement.

posted by,

Amlan Sarkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Sarkar,

Sales orders may be processed for shipping either collectively or seperately i.e, the line items of the order may be processed under logistics execution seperately or in different groups. The shipping processing often beings with creation of a delivery.

In case the line items are to be processed seperately or in different groups or batches, depending upon criteria like say routes being different or inco terms being different or delivery plants being different or delivery time being different, it is possible to generate different deliveries from the same order for further processing.

Very vaguely, splitting may be carried out based on any of the line item criteria of the sales orders line item.

We may get an approximate idea based on the selection criteria available on any of the collective delivery screens.

Reading SAP best practices is a source of enlightment and so a life time investment for any business person, beyond being an informative passtime.

Regards,

K Gopidas.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amlan

The link will clarify your doubt

[Subsequent Outbound Delivery Split|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/16/8d8afe8bbc11d3b4c6006094b9b9dd/frameset.htm]

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Normally the delievrey split is used to split some of the items into differant delivery. For example you would have created a single delivery with 10 line item but you can not load this in a single vehicle, so you will have to split the items which has not yet loaded into differant delivery so that you can load it in differant vehicle.

Regards,

Murali