Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax not getting calculated in MIRO

former_member1283268
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have made a PO with tax code as 14% non deductable.Condition type is JVRN and account key is NVV in tax procedure.I am usning TAXINN procedure and condition record is also properly maintained with validity period till 31.12.999.Also my tax code is extended to my company code also

But at the time of MIRO tax is not getting calculated.Please let me know why is it so??

Regards

SK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be you are using condition type JVRN for VAT with account key NVV (in tax procedure) which result VAT amount inventoried (non-deductable)

As VAT inventoried, it will affect on accounting during goods receipt (MIGO) adding VAT amount to Inventory Account which is possible by your account key NVV. No separate entries will be there for VAT.

NOTE: If VAT is deductible (Set-Off), it will affect in MIRO transaction by having an separate accounting entries with a G/L account.

Regards,

Biju K

former_member1283268
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Bijay

My PO is of quantity 1 EA @ 100 INR and Tax @14% NonDeductable.

At the time of GRN below entries were generated :-

Material A/C Debit - 100 INR

GR/IR Credit - 100 INR

At the time of MIRO VAT @ 14% NonDeductable is not getting calculated and giving error as "Error in determining posting key T030B account key NVV".

Pls help.

Regards

SK

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your requirement as you have PO with quantity 1 EA @ 100 INR and Tax @14% NonDeductable.

At the time of GRN below entries should be

Material A/C Debit - 114 INR

GR/IR Credit - 114 INR

At the time of MIRO below entries should be

GR/IR Debit - 114 INR

Vendor A/C Credit - 114 INR

Now check in t.code: OBCN & see NVV key must have Posting Indicator - 3 { Distribute to relevant expense/revenue items} & also see tax type is 2 { Input tax}

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Bijay

>

> My PO is of quantity 1 EA @ 100 INR and Tax @14% NonDeductable.

>

> At the time of GRN below entries were generated :-

>

> Material A/C Debit - 100 INR

>

> GR/IR Credit - 100 INR

>

> At the time of MIRO VAT @ 14% NonDeductable is not getting calculated and giving error as "Error in determining posting key T030B account key NVV".

>

> Pls help.

>

> Regards

> SK

hi,

please go through with this link.

thanking you.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you linked the transaction type to G/L accounts? Have you maintained proper CIN master data? If no please maintain. Thanking you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In your PO in the invoice tab, r u able to see the tax that is calculated by the system.........

If yes then in MIRO after entering the PO number select the proper tax code in the MIRO screen and click on the check box calculaate tax....

Edited by: Sachein on Oct 20, 2011 7:53 AM

former_member1283268
Participant
0 Kudos

In PO invoice tab tax is getting calculated correctly.

At the time of MIRO I am entering correct tax code but still tax is not getting calculated.

Regards

SK