Tax Jurisdiction code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting the following error message when i try to post for Consignment PO

Tax code V1 does not exist for jurisdiction code 9900

Message no. FF718

Diagnosis

You have entered tax codes and jurisdiction codes in the G/L account items. The amounts of these items are used as the tax base to check the tax amounts you have entered or to determine the taxes. The system has now determined that one or more of the "tax code / jurisdiction code" combinations do not exist in Customizing.

System Response

Calculation of the taxes or checking of the taxes entered had to be terminated.

Procedure

Check the tax codes and the jurisdiction codes in the G/L account items or asset items. If these are correct, inform your system administrator.

Procedure for System Administration

Change the tax jurisdictions you specified in Customizing under Financial Accounting -> Financial Accounting Global settings -> Tax on Sales/Purchases -> Basic Settings -> Define Tax Jurisdictions.

To do this, choose Maintain entries (F5).

Thanks & Regards,

Senthil.

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i believe this error is in the MIRO

and Tax Jurisdiction is not for indian taxes..

so for the same it is comming in MIRO ,because

--> IN PO the Tax code in the tavoice tab might be Blank and you might have entered a Value in MIRO

--> Secondly the Tacode might be different in the PO and invoice .

THird and the important thing is that in the invoice ,it happens because of the default values Matained in SPRO ,for default values of Tax codes in MIRO.

SPROMM- LIVINcomming invoice-->default values for company code

you have make it V0 for your COmpany code .Nil tax

SO know to over come this error.

first change the defaults

Second while PRocessing the MIRO in the LIne item level if there is not Tax implication .JUst select NILL tax (eg V0) .so that this error will not come

hope so i am clear

Regards

Anjanna