cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tax indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

While creating Delivery system showing error that The tax indicators are not maintained for material 1688 for the country of India.Please give me the solution how to solve this issues.

thanks,

Siku.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Siku,

For resolving this particular issue related to Tax data details, you need to maintain the details of Tax in material master record of the material in Tab "SALES-SALES ORG 1". After setting these data, check whether the condition type is included in the customizing.

Regards,

Sarthak.

former_member733221
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I am unable to find tax indicator filed in Saled org 1

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Please check in sales order va02 Procurement Tab Rq Ty (Requirement Type) is its filled or not

if not please fill as per requirement in my case i filled Z40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siku123 ,

You need to maintain TAX COnfigurations in

IMG --> Sales and Distributions --> Basic Functions --> Taxes

1. Define tax Determination rule.

Here you need o maintain TAx determination rule i.e., Assign tax ondition category to Country.

2. Assign Delivering plants for tax determination

Click the detaisl screen check whether the country key - IN and factory calender are assigned to plant.

3. Define tax relevancy of master records

For both Customer Master and Material Master.

Check in both the master whether the Tax Category along with Tax value are maintained in both the master.

4. Check in both master records Customer master record --> Sales Area Data --> Billing view whether tax value is maintained.

5. Similarly check in Material MAster --> SAles:Sale 0rg1 view check whether you have maintained value for those decalred categories appropriately.

Regards

Sathya

former_member733221
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks for that working fine able to see tax indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto MM02,Enter your material number.Select the Sales org1 tab.

Maintain the tax classification there.

A list of options will be available.

Select one from the list by pressing F4.

Regards,

Krishna.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to material master "Sales: Sales Org. Data 1" view and check what tax classification you have maintained.

Next go to VK12, key in UTXJ and ensure that the tax code is maintained

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to MM02 and maintain the Tax Category for your material in Sales Organisation 1 Data tab. If Tax category is not mainatined in Customising then to maintain the Tax Category go to OVK4 and maintain it.

Regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Change material T code MM02. check whether TAX indicator has maintain or not in Sales Org Data 1 view. if it is not then plz maintain.

Thanks & Regards,

Ratish