cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAX Deducted @ Sources

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

As SAP provides the standard withholding tax solution on incomming payments. but my problem is that at the time of incomming payment i can't post the withholding tax amount becuase my customer don't provide me the payment detail (Remittance advice). please suggest me what can be the process and how i can post the withholding tax deducted by customers.

my country is pakistan and currently, no country specific solution is available for withholding tax.

Thanx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

m_madhu
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use the Extended withholding tax functionality and decut the tax at Inv or payment time.

EWT is supporting for vendor and customer TDS deductions.

Reg

Madhu M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Madhav

i am already using EWT functionality.

Withholding tax is being deducted at the time of payment, its my company legal requriment. so tax should be deducted on imcomming payments in customer cases and it is working fine if i post the withheld amount at the time of incomming payments through f-28 e.g.

but the problem is that my customer are not paying to my company invoice to invoice and never provides the detail of payment. so i can't post the tax at the time of payment receiving. After some period customer sends to my company tax challans then my company wants to post the withholding tax amount.

Edited by: Farhan Rashad on Apr 27, 2009 4:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to request the customers about your requirement. They would be willing to provide the information at the time of invoicing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear BABU

yes, you are right we have to request to our customers for providing us the payment detail. After that the process will be okey.

but if customer don't provide us the detail then what will we have to do. this is question? how we can post the withholding tax or how we can adjust the withholding tax if customer don't provide us the detail about the payment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please any one give the above answer