cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax codes at miro are not picked up from PO

soraya_mejias
Explorer
0 Kudos

Even though there is no tax defaults in invoice verification and every po position have tax code at invoice in item detail, at MIRO the tax code is empty. I already created condition records for the condition type asociated to po tax code (FV11)

Garcia
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Soraya,

Does the PO have a tax code in the item Invoice tab and that code is not being picked up in the item section in MIRO?

Just asking because MIRO also has tax data on the header part which is usually not defaulted as standard.

Is this PO/Invoice some special case? Was/is it behaving as per your expectaction for other PO´s?

All the best,

soraya_mejias
Explorer

Hi Gonzalo, that's rigth the PO position has tax code in the invoice tab. This is not a special case. This a retail company code. The PO's have many position, usually more than 150 positions. The invoice verification is based on good receipt and I expected the tax code populated from PO.

Garcia
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

And this symptom started recently? Do you have other POs behaving as expected?

I´d expect MIRO item to pick up on PO item tax code, unless MIRO defaults or tax enhancement was made.

VAT is not posted at PO and GR moments... maybe there is an issue with the VAT code/accounts set up?

If you manually complete the MIRO tax you can post w/o errors?
All the best,

soraya_mejias
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank Gonzalo...I think this is not a new behavior.

If I complete the tax code at miro manually, it works

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor

Hello soraya.mejias,

Please refer below SAP thread. Hope it's clarifies your query.

https://answers.sap.com/questions/9283510/miro---tax-code-at-basic-tab-and-tax-code-at-item.html

Confirm if it's works for you.

Regards,

Neeraj Jain