cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tax code -Condition types in TAXINN

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using TAXINN procedure. My tax is ED8%ECess2%HCess 1% (Deductible). I have maintained in FV11 8% for JMOP, 2% for JECP and 1% for JSEP. For the setoff total condition do we need to maintain any percentage?

1. Do I have to maintain 100% in the following conditions in FV11? What is the reason for it?

JMX1- IN: A/P BED setoff Total

JMX2- IN: A/P BED inventory Total

JEX1- IN:A/P ECS Setoff Total

JEX2- IN:AP ECS INV Total

JHX1- A/P SECess SOTotal

JHX2-A/P SECess InvTotal

2. What is the purpose of setoff total conditions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

These condition types play a vital role in updating excise value fileds in various transactions like MIGO and some excise registers.

I had done the "Known" error of not maintaining them, and in MIGO some excise values were not updated at header and line item.

Not remember the case exactly... but yes the 100% record + these conditions being statistical is necessary in TAXINN.

Thanks & regards

Hameed Parvez

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I maintain these conditions as 100 % the values are getting doubled

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kavi,

in the tax procedure configuration, against these condition type you flag the statistical check box provided there.

if it is ticked then the system wont calculate as double.

Cheers,

velu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already put the statistical tick but still it is showing double in po

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was problem in my PO pricing procedure.

It is corrected.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear kavitha,

fv11 u maintian only JMX1 SET OFF conditions. if u maintain ecs and scess remove those set off conditions.. then system wont calculate double. pls check and tell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me tell you the steps I have done

1.I have maintained Excise TAx rate for Chapter ID as 8% in the column Exc. Rate and Excise indicator as 1

2. I have maintained tax code in FTXP

3. I have maintained 8% for JMOP in FV11 by key combination Tax Classification by giving tax code V1 in column first and last.

4. I maintained 100% for JMX1 in FV11 by key combination Tax Classification by giving tax code V1 in first column and the last column.

I created then PO with basic price as 100, the tax calculated by JMOP is Rs 8.Also JMX1 has calculated the tax as Rs 0.64. JMOP conditiion value is in blue color and JMX1 value is in grey color.

Total amount at the end of tax schema is shown as 108.64 where as if you see on the top of the screen the system is showing NET as 100 and below row of TAX as 8.

Now when I again opened the FV11 to check JMXI , i found 8% there.

Can you help please.

where I am wrong.

Since I have just started the testing so I have not maintained the condition records for ECS and HCES.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita,

1) Please check "from" and "to" steps given for condition type JMX1 in tax procedure. It seems u have included basic rate also in this step

2) You do not need to maintain 8% against chapter-id in TAXINN. It will flow from condition records. You delete this 8%. (this is not causing the problem - but still u can delete this)