Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

Tax code at service Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have configured to maintain the tax code at service level (ML100), now I want to set this field mandatory, I have done the configuration for this behavior. But When making the service PO, whithout maintining the tax code field it's letting me save the document and it's not being showed in the service lines screen (in another system it's showing). The only way the system ask me to fill this field is if I double click in the service line and I go to Tax tab.

It's strange because in another clientes I can see the field in the main service line screen.

Have you ever had this kind of problem?

Regards,

JM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the field selection of screen configuration. See the blog https://blogs.sap.com/2015/01/19/a-brief-interpretation-and-faq-about-field-selection-and-screen-lay... (option 3.).

Also be sure that you have made the field Tax code mandatory from screen layout of service entry sheet.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

compare the customizing of your 2 systems at SPRO > MM > External Services Management > Taxes at Individual Service Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's the same in both clients. I've found some OSS notes that may be related but It's pretty old and don't think they could help.