Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables KEPH KEKO TCKH3 link

amine_lamkaissi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi CO experts,

Is there a program or a Function module which allows to get the depending Cost Component Number s(field TCKH3-ELEMT) for a material (field KEKO-MATNR)?

Thanks for your help.

Amine

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amine

You can use the following BAPIs

BAPI_COSTESTIMATE_GETLIST: Determine cost estimate lists

BAPI_COSTESTIMATE_GETDETAIL: Determine detailed information for a cost estimate

BAPI_COSTESTIMATE_ITEMIZATION: Determine itemization for a cost estimate

BAPI_COSTESTIMATE_GETEXPLOSION: Determine BOM explosion for a cost estimate

Execute BAPI_COSTESTIMATE_GETLIST first to get the list of cost estimates. Then you execute the other BAPIs

SAP has also provided the sample program SAPBAPICOPC to demonstrate, with examples, how to use these BAPIs

br, Ajay M

amine_lamkaissi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Ajay.

I found in a forum someone speaking about Function Module that deduce the Cost Component Number .

But I can't found it anywhere.

Amine

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the cost component structure definition in table TCKH3 is not material specific so there is no linkage between a KEKO material number and a cost component element.

What do you need exactly?

BR Christian

amine_lamkaissi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your answer.

In fact the cost component structure definition in table TCKH3 is not material specific. But I found a common field between the two tables (KEKO and TCKH3) --> ELEHK (Cost Component Structure - CGM and Sales/Administr. Costs). May be that could be useful for my purpose.

I heard that from table KEPH we can deduce the  Cost Component Number (TCKH3-ELEMT) with the favour of cost fields present in this table. But How?

Thanks.

Amine