cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table ZL (time processing) in payroll run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have a question regarding processing time data (negative time) without time evaluation. So the time data processing included in payroll (sub schema time data processing). Even though table ZL is being processed but when the payroll run finish its process I cannot find result ZL in time cluster C2. I want to make a report based on this table. The question is how come i can take the result ZL if the situation as stated above?

Super Thanks,

Dave

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

seg_hr_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David!

Why don't you use Planned Working Time in Time Schema (T-Code PT60) <choose number 9 in Infotype 7> to calculate time & then bring results to Payroll through ZL ( Time Wage type). Then you can check it in T-Code: PT_CLSTB2 - Display Time Evaluation Results (Cluster B2), and use PT_BAL00 - Cumulated Time Evaluation Results: Time Balances/Wage Types: To show the result of time type and time wage type( thus of course it's will have you show value in ZL of cluster B2).

Please refer some standard time schema: TM00, TM01, TM02, TM03 Tm04 & useful link

http://www.sd-solutions.com/SAP-Payroll-Time-Schemas.html

You will be able to control Time Schema soon.

Hope it helps.

Regards!

Woody.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi minhnt,

I agree with u, but the client dont want the time evaluation via pt60, they want the calculation included in payroll so no "real" time evaluation. So I run the time data in payroll run, I thought the table ZL will be created as the payroll run and I m wrong. I checked there is no single result of table ZL in cluster B2. The purpose why I need detail of ZL is for report only. The client need details each day (absence, overtime, etc). Can you help me here?

Super Thanks,

David

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You will have to look at the schema processed by the function DAYPR. Check to see what happens with the GWT and CUMBT functions within the time evaluation process called in the DAYPR.

Execute the payroll process with the log on for both the payroll and the time veal log. You should be able to see if there is anything stored on the ZL during the payroll process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hilarry,

Yes that is true that I can see the ZL result on payroll run. But I want to make report based on that? because I try to access cluster B2 where table ZL usually there, it turns no single result were stored. Can you help me here?

Super thanks,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

Is It possible to make a report based on table ZL that run in payroll instead of normal time eval? Is there anyway to make it happen? e.g make a custom function that import ZL table to custom Ztable when payroll run, so when the payroll run finish, I still have the result on the Ztable. Please advise.

Super thanks,

Dave