Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table which shows product hierarchy level

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have a product hierarchy = A037131A18LE4M6L62 assigned in material master.   I need to give logic that if position 14 and 15 =M6 , then we need to execute a further logic.

Which product hierarchy table to use to determine position 14 and 15 (M6 represents level 6 ) ?. I do not want to use hardcoding in system

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sez41
Active Contributor

Table for product hierarchy customizing is T179. Field STUFE is level here. If you have level 6, I guess you are not using standard SAP product hierarchy (which is up to 3 levels).

Where would you like to create your logic? In a sales document or in material master save?

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a Z report, which picks data from various fields of material master.  so we need to pick position 14 and 15 of prod hie field and if it is M6, then we populate "pack" in output of report

regards

sachin

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. If you report is showing values from material master, values should be taken from Mvke and/or Mara then, as product hierarchies of materials are stored on these tables. You will probably need to hardcode the values here.

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kivanc,

of courser MARA-PRDHA stores A037131A18LE4M6L62. But is there no product hierarchy table which stores these values at various levels like A0,M6 etc ?

regards

sachin

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer to my first post for this question, level information is stored in T179-Stufe.

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

yes, but how should I tell ABAP to pick M6 ? Iam not able to understand that ?

regards

sachin

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Some ABAPers are smart, they may know it immediately by looking into the table with SE16