Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table values

sanju_ms
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How i can fetch table level and structure tables values in single screen ?

Eg : Vales of table : AUFK and structure table : CAUFVD

i want to combine the information of above tables and generate the report

regards,

Sanju M S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In terms of CAUFVD, you won't be able to get the data from the database as this is a structure and only holds data whilst the transaction is active.

You can use existing "view tables (e.g. VIAUFKS) to extract data from multiple tables. Or you can use ABAP Query (SQ01/02) Or Query Viewer (SQVI) to create your own database queries.

PeteA

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shailendradupadhyay
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Whats your requirement for report.

Shail

sanju_ms
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.. Shali,

In the report KOK5, i am getting all the information about the orders (IO/MO/SO).

I need to include some more information that, when the order created, Changed, basic start date, basic finish date too

regards,

Sanju M S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanju,

When you are talking about the Tables then it is fine you can goto SE16 or SE11 and give in the Table name(AUFK) and as per the required data you can export it to excel or save it as the Spreadsheet in the system.

Where as the Structure CAUFVD does not hold any values, it is only used at the instance when you are creating the Maintenance Order, or in the other words it is used in the runtime just for the time being when the order is created, as soon as you save the order the Values flow to the respective Tables.

if for a Structure you want to use the above T-Codes, Then the system will not show you any table Entries

in SE16: the system will not let you proceed

where as in SE11: the system will show you all the fields stored in the Structure, but there wont be any options to check for the content.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Yawar Khan