cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table MPOS - records deleted after I run maintenance plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

After I manually call a notification maintenance plan (IP10), notifications are generated and the information is saved on table MPOS. When I run the pan for the second time, the previous notification records are deleted from the table and new notifications records are created. Is this the correct behavior? Shouldn't the previous notifications be kept?

I need to obtain the task list group (PLNNR) and group counter (PLNAL) used in a notification and I was doing that by using table MPOS. But once the notification is gone, my join fails.

Thanks,

Adriana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adriana,

MPOS keeps the current data for the maintenance item. It does not store historical information.

The tables are:

MPLA mainenance plan

- MPOS maintenance item

- MHIS maintenance history

-- MHIO call object

--- QMEL notification

PeteA

[www.pjas.com]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pete. But what table contains the relationship between notification and task list besides MPOS?

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PLKO Task list - header

MAPL Allocation of task lists to materials

Other task list tables:

PLAS Task list - selection of operations/activities

PLFH Task list - production resources/tools

PLFL Task list - sequences

PLFT Process Instructions

PLFV PI Characteristics/Sub-Operation Parameter Values

PLKZ Task list: main header

PLLPO Task list - operation/activity

PLMZ Allocation of bill of material items to operations

PLPH CAPP: Sub-operations

PLPO Task list - operation/activity

PLWP Allocation of maintenance packages to task list operations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still could not find the relationship. I can get the relationship between maintenance plan/item and notification but cannot get to the task list trough neither of those set of tables.

Thanks for trying to help me anyway.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MPOS-(PLNTY, PLNNR, PLNAL) -> PLKO-(PLNTY, PLNNR, PLNAL)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't use MPOS because the old data is deleted when the maintenance plan runs the next time.

Example: Notification 60000000 was created with task list group 1677 using maintenance plan 800000. The next time I run IP10 with maintenance plan 800000, the record that contains notification 60000000/task list group 1677 in MPOS is deleted and a new record is created with notification 60000001/task list group 1677. So if I want to know what task list was used in notification 60000000 I would have to guess...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found the table I was looking for: VIMHIO - Maintenance items - scheduling records. I found it by looking at report RIMHIO00 (t-code IP24)

Thanks for your help anyway!

Adriana

Answers (0)