cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for the list of Partner Functions by Purchasing/Sales Organizations and BR Role

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please I need your help, I want a table where can I find the list of Partner Functions by BP Role type and list of Purchasing/Sales Organizations,

Right now I found only 2 tables:

1- Vendor: WTY3 for the combination VENDOR + PARTNER FUNCTION + PURCHASING ORGA, so I miss the BP Role type

2- Customer: KNVP for the combination CUSTOMER + PARTNER FUNCTION + SALES ORGA, so the same I miss the BP Role type

Please anyone can help me with this topic?

Thank you in advance,

Regards;

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor

Assuming that you start with a BP number:

1. Search in able BUT000 with partner number to find PARTNER_GUID.

2. Search in CVI_CUST_LINK and in CVI_VEND_LINK with the determined PARTNER_GUID to find the customer and vendor number.

3. Use the determined customer number in KNVP and the vendor number in WTY3 to get the list of partners.

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Veselina,

Thank you for your feedback, but this is not what I want I start with the Vendor or the Customer then I want the list of Partner Functions by BP Role type

Thank you for your help,

Regards,

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yassine.b

If you start with the customer of with the vendor number - you simply reorder the steps.

1. You get the partners from KNVP or WTY3 by using the customer number.

2. Then you use the customer number in CVI_CUST_LINK (or the vendor number is CVI_VEND_LINK) to determine PARTNER_GUID.

3. Then you use the PARTNER_GUID in BUT000 to determine the business partner.

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

it does not work please check my next comment

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yassine.b

I am confused, where exactly do you see this BP role?

In standard systems the role where you maintain partner functions for customer is in FLCU01 and for vendors is FLVN01. The link between a BP and BP roles is in BUT100, but you don't really need it if you start from customer or vendor number.

Are you talking about BP relationships tables?

Can you show real screenshots of master data from where I can see what exactly are you looking for when you mention BP role 0001?

It is also incorrect to state that in KNVP you enter the business partner number, you enter in KNVP the customer number (BP number and customer number can be different). In KNVP you have also partner numbers (which can be customers - KUNN2, vendors - LIFNR, personnel numbers - PERNR and so on).

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

The issue I have currently, as you can see below I have different BP Roles and for each one I have a list of Partner Functions by P.Orga, so I want for example to display only the Partner Functions linked to BP Role: 00000 and to P.Org this is exactly what I'm looking for.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mika Yan,

in standard systems BP role 000000 is for general data.When a BP has role 000000 this does not even mean that there is a customer or a vendor created.

If you are looking for a way to find out which roles are created for a specific business partner - use table BUT100 (you won't find BPs with 000000 only in it, but it works for other roles like FLCU01).

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Veselina,

Thank you for your support,

I understood your point, now I need clarification from you:

1- For Customer:

I go to table KNVP --> I put the Customer (KUNNR) --> I get the list of Partners Contact Persons (PARNR) because I want only the contact persons --> Then I go to KNVK --> I fulfill the filed Contact Person with the values I found --> Then I get the First Name et Name 1 related to the contact person

2- For Vendor: I have the same requirement

I go to table WYT3 --> I put the vendor --> I get the list of Partners Contact Persons because I want only the contact persons.

My questions is the following in which table I can get the Fist Name and the Name 1 related to the contact person I got before,

Thank you for your help,

Regards,

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

As example: let's take customer A

1- I go to KNVP: I put Business Partner: A then I get this list

for Customer A you have a list of Partner Function (column 5) with different SOrg, now I want to know what is the BP role for each line because I want only the ones with a BP Role = 00001

Thanks,

Regards,