cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table for system status for an order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

we are displaying a report in which list of orders we are displaying in that system status also we need to dispaly for that the logic we have used is take OBJNR from AUFK by passing AUFNR and get all the active status for that AUFNR by passing AUFNR in to JEST by setting the inactive status is equal to space and then by comparing those system status with table TJ02 and we are taking the system status codes from that table. But my requirement is to display the user status in the order how we will get in order screen? In JCDS table am getting the entries based on date and time but unwanted status also it is showing. tell me is there any way to get the exact order how we will get in the order screen.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

These are the tables that are related to Statuses in work order

To get all statuses that are active and inactive: JEST

System Status : TJ02T

User status: TJ30T. Use user status profile of work order. Table: JSTO.

JCDS is for the status history of the work order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through my query properly.

Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi P.Shanmuga Satish Kumar

Actually the questions is not clear. What you want in your report? Do you want to fetch the report or want to do something different? Please state your requirement clearly.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use STATUS_TEXT_EDIT function module to get user status and system status as you can see on work order header.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its client requirement. we need to show list of orders in a alv report for a particular selection. There for each and every order we are displaying the system status but it is not coming in proper sequence as compared with the order screen system status.

Please do the needful.

Regards

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear P.Shanmuga Satish Kumar

My understanding is that You want to display the order list & You eant to give the statuses as selection criteria. Right?? or you are not getting the user status in selection criteria as help?? Please confirm.

Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out with this Function Module STATUS_CHECK

regards,

Venkatesan Anandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The system status also gets updated in Table Name - TJ30T.

regards,

Venkatesan Anandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear P.Shanmuga Satish Kumar

For Uset status please use the table JEST with status EXXXX & for field INACT is equal to space. PAss the same into TJ30T to get the its text details.

I hope this will help you.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Can you please go through my query properly.

Regards

Satish