Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T Code to get the data received from external system

ssaher412
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have external system which we use to execute the process order. We received the data from this system to create batch in S4, to issue the goods against the order and goods receipt against the order. Sometimes the batch is not created for the specific plant and we also face the issue for goods issuance. Can you pls help me how I can find that what data we are receiving from that external system and where I can check that. Also can you pls provide what are RFC we use for batch creation, goods issuance and goods receipt.

View Entire Topic
uwe_dittes
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Please specify how you receive the data from the external (manufacturing execution system [MES]?!?) systems in the SAP system. Do you use SOA services, BAPIs, IDocs etc.?

Note that there is an RFC-based possibility for the activities you've described (goods issue, goods receipt, batch creation etc.) which is named "process messages". They are part of the so called PI-PCS interface, which is available in SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA (On Premise/Private Cloud Edition [PCE]). For the (custom) process messages, there is a monitoring transaction (TA CO54 & CO54XT). It allows you to detect issues when receiving the process messages and their processing (that is: failed goods receipt because of foreign key locks etc.). And it allows editing an resending of process messages that could not be properly executed.

ssaher412
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi @uwe_dittes, We use the RFC for the activities that I have mentioned. As per your suggestion I have checked CO54 monitoring transaction but there is no data available. I wanted to check what data we have received to execute these RFC and what were missing. Can you pls help me on this.