cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYSTEM_ON_COMMIT_INTERRUPTED SAPLCOZV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

CATS: Transfer to Plant Maintenance/Customer Service--- RCATSTPM.

I had a tipical problem with programe  RCATSTPM. When we are running batch job (back ground)for order confirmations (CAT9) system is giving DUMP with run time error: SYSTEM_ON_COMMIT_INTERRUPTED.

If I run transaction CAT9 it is working fine. As I have some dependent job after this batch job we could not able to process in back ground. We recently completed patching from SPC6 to SPC8.

When I click on ABAP Editor, it tooks me    CALL FUNCTION 'CO_BT_ORDER_POST' include(LCOZVF0X)

Could any one guide me on this please.

Regards,

Srinivas Kasina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Please check your code in the user exit which is not supporting to SPC8 .

Br

Rakesh

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rakesh

Can you please be a little more specific - e.g. which user-exit do you mean, and what is SPC8

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry guys Support pack 6 to support pack8. C leads confuse.

I tried to run the batch job several time and no luck.

But I found this error detail for one of order confirmation when i run programe RCATSTPM  through SE38

It might be hlep to understand

Cancelation: no confirmation segment for CATS document 0005724944 (-> long text)

Message no. LR121

Diagnosis

The system has attempted to access a confirmation document for a CATS document in the target component (PM/PS/CS). The confirmation document should exist but cannot be found. There are three possible reasons for this:

• The update task, which creates the CATS document you want to cancel in the target component, has not finished posting the data. Therefore, the document you want to cancel is not available. The error should not appear for this document the next time the data is transferred.
  • Due to an error, the CATS document you want to cancel was not posted to the target component and was written to a postprocessing pool. Once postprocessing has been successfully completed, the document should be available in the target component. The error should not appear for this document the next time the data is transferred.
  • The data is not consistent. If the message continues to appear, check whether the data is consistent.

System Response

The system issues a message in the transfer log.

Procedure

Depending on the cause of the error, you should either

1. Repeat the transfer
    2. Postprocess the data, then repeat the transfer
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have implemented note 96505 and run the report also. The sytstem has

been working fine last three days and unfortunately the batch job

failed again and led to dump today.The batch job contains programme RCATSTPM to execute for all employees.

the dump says:

ABAP Programming Er

SYSTEM_ON_COMMIT_IN

SAPLCOZV

PP-SFC

Termination occurred in the ABAP program "SAPLCOZV" - in "ORDER_POST".
The main program was "RCATSTPM ".

In the source code you have the termination point in line 71
of the (Include) program "LCOZVF0X".
The program "SAPLCOZV" was started as a background job.
Job Name....... "R6_CATS_PM"
Job Initiator.. "IDELROS"
Job Number..... 21001501

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at OSS Note 1780731

Tip for all: I  searched OSS using the message number (e.g. LR and 121) to find the note above. You may be able to resolve your own issues more quickly if you try this in the future.

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

Please let us know if you were able to resolve this issue. What did you do to make it work? appreciate you sharing the information. Thank you!!

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have implemented SAP note

1780731 RCATSTPM: Error message LR 121 during CATS transfer program and issue has been resovled.

Regards,

Srinivas Kasina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Srinivas. We are also getting same dump. We have implemented the note in testing client but the report is not giving any records for output. It says there are no inconsistencies.

Did you get any records when you ran in production? we would like to implement it in production after testing it in testing client.

Thank you for your time. Sincerely appreciate it if you could let us know steps taken.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In testing client you will not have any records. Hence I implemented same in productoin as it is not going to impact any where. My porblem resolved

Regards,

Srinivas Kasina

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks like you have an issue with one of your developments.

Check if you are using user-exit PPCO0007 (via TCode SMOD)

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pete,

We are not useing that users exit PPCO0007.

Regards,

Srinivas