cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Symbolic Account to Financial Accounting Account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know, how a Financial Accounting Account is determined from a Symbolic account attached to a wage type.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've found the answer myself.

The report RPDKON00 and link below helped me.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/8d/2e7b38ff08c939e10000009b38f842/content.htm

visu2015
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

wage types would be assigned to a symbolic account. symoblic account would be in turn assigned to either G/L expense account or G/L balance sheet account with respect to debit or credit indicator

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

three steps

determine the psoting characterstics for wage types

assig the symbolic accounts to ur G/L account T52EK

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> three steps

>

>

>

> determine the psoting characterstics for wage types

>

>

>

> assig the symbolic accounts to ur G/L account T52EK

I found that the table T52EK doesn't hold any G/L account, I think the feature PPMOD comes into picture here. I want to find out how the return value of the feature

gets linked to G/L account.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok

can i know wht exactly u want ratan

and wht visveshwara rao is said is correect and accoding to the functionality of wage types we shd the Fico will says whether it will come in expenses account or balance sheeet

Edited by: Sikindar on Jul 16, 2008 10:18 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> ok

>

>

> can i know wht exactly u want ratan

I just want to know how symbolic accounts are attached to a actual G/L account during payroll posting.

The table T52EK doesn't hold that information, it only holds the Account assignment type, however I want to know the exact G/L Account number to which the wage type gets posted, hope this clears the confusion.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

update ur contact details i will send u the doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

FI will provide us G/L account nos which will be linked to symbolic account. In PPMOD feature we will default the value of the employee subgroup grouping for account determination based on the employee characteristics. The return value for this feature will be picked from table V_T52EM.

Example:

You want salaried employeeu2019s basic salary for personnel area 1 should go to a particular cost center.

Here you have grouped salaried emp as 1 in V_T52EM. In PPOMD feature define

Personnel area 1

Employee grp 1 (salaried employee)

Emp sugrp grouping for account determination 1 (defined in V_T52EM )

Hope this address your query.

Regards,

GRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

See you will assigned WT to symbolic account and symbolic account willassign to GL account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi

> See you will assigned WT to symbolic account and symbolic account willassign to GL account.

I understand that the symbolic accounts are assigned to wage types in the view

V_T52EL_NOFM. How do symbolic accounts get attached to Financial Accounting Accounts?