cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Package

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to All,

i need to install the support package on our SAP system.

i have seen that since 2006 there were not instaled any Support Packages. Do you know where i can find a detailed list containing all the SP from 2006 since 2010?

thanks

C.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per i understand you are not given complete information in this section. Please go in sap main menu click system/status/Other Kernal information (near navigate button in bottem). See the screen and find current patche, kernal verson in your system. The complete information mention here and send it. Because without complete knowledge the patcheds/kernel upgrade is not recomended.

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

You have to update STACK not only the patch....select support pack stack source as SPS05 and target as the latest one , download and apply.

Regards,

Nick Loy

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Nick for your reply,

i thought i had to download all the packages till the latest one.

so if i download the lates i do not have do update the packages?

in the new one there are all the old packages?

thanks

C.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all you'll want to ensure that your system has maintenance certificate installed, as SAP will ask for it for some Support Package released after 2009. You'll also want to update your SPAM level. latest is version 39 for release 7.01.

As for the package, you could start by looking at System -> Status from your SAP System.

(or if you have solution manager, you could start maintenance optimizer to determine current stack level and hence it will let calculate needed files for you).

For your case, I recommend applying Enhancement Package up to the latest one.

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

i need to install the support package on our SAP system.

I think you are going to update not for installation

our support pack. level is 240

Need clarification, are you talking about Kernel or a support patch.

If it is really a support patch, then update this message with the component details which you want to update?

IF it is Kernel, then you have to update with latest available one on SMP (downloads>support pathces>entry by component)

Regards,

Nick Loy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have the SAP ERP 6.0 - SPS 05 (06/2006)

can i install the support package of 2010 or i have to install all the support package that came out since 06/2006 ?

thanks

C.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Wats your current support package level.

for which component you are going to implement the support packs.

If you wont find the old support packages in SMP->support packages then check in support package archives.

-Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

our support pack. level is 240

sap version 700

thanks

former_member478182
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

You can find the SP information via:

https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/SP-STACKS

-> SAP Support Package Stacks

Regards,

Jane

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can find all the information on SAP Market Place under download--> support package stack.