Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier Invoice problem In Public Cloud

Expert
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts!

I am currently engaged in a Public Cloud project. I'm facing a challenge where when I create a supplier invoice, I have the liberty to modify the quantity and price. For instance, even if I alter the input from 10 pcs at 100 euro to 11 pcs at 110 euro, it doesn't trigger any warnings. Do you have any recommendations on how to prevent this from happening, or at least how to enable it to generate warnings?

View Entire Topic
Expert
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your question!

In this case, I would advise checking the tolerance limits set up.

Adjusting the tolerance limits refers to the process of defining the maximum or minimum allowable difference in the quantity or price when comparing a supplier's invoice to the original purchase order within the SAP S/4HANA system. This helps to ensure that invoices do not deviate significantly from original purchase orders without triggering a warning or blocking the payment process. In other words, tolerance limits allow you to establish a range within which differences in quantity or price are deemed acceptable within the system.

For this please check the configuration activity Set Tolerance limits for Incoming Invoices available in SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud.