cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplementary Units of measure Intrastat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

My business asks me to upload supplementary Unit of Measures for some of Commodity Codes.

Most of them are not maintained in our SAP so when I go in the customizing and try to fill it in there I get the message: "Unit NPR is not created in language EN"

UoM in scope are NPR, NAR, MTK, LTR, KSD, KNS. Othes may come.

It seems this is UE standard to have the same Suppl.. UoM for all countries.

Shall I create UoM manully? Do I need to do it seperately for each lunguage? Or Is there some SAP note that delivers UoM required for Intrastat?

Thanks for advice how to proceed.

BR

MG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is no SAP note that delivers this units. you have to customize them with transaction CUNI. and translate it to all language you use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which UoM format is transfered to Intrastat declaration as supplemntary UoM. Is it ISO Code?

1. Do I need to maintain ISO code first - NAR? Than make following entry in CUNI? :

Int. meas. unit - NAR

Comercial - NAR

Technical - NAR

ISO Code- NAR

Than translate.

2. In case of LTR this is ISO code for L(liters) UoM in my ECC. Is it enough if I put in the customizing for Commodity Codes "L" as suppl. UoM. Will LTR be transferred to Intrastat declaration in that case?

MG

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ISO codes are needed for EDI transfers. This is not the case for intrastat declaration.

Intrastat just uses the commercial units. you dont even need to maintain an ISO code for units that are only used in Intrastat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Back to this issue.

I have suppl. UoM in selection screen of the intrastat periodic declaration menu.

But when I create ASCI file => via Create Diskette no supplemantary UoM is there in the file.

What shall be done now?

Regards

MG

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you see this supplementary unit in your material master next to the commodity code?

was the order created before you did all the changes ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, supplementary unit is there in material master.

Yes, order were created before the changes also GR was done before.

I see supp. uom in intrastat selection log for file creation but I can not see it in ASCII file.

thanks

mariusz

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Yes, supplementary unit is there in material master.

> Yes, order were created before the changes also GR was done before.

>

> I see supp. uom in intrastat selection log for file creation but I can not see it in ASCII file.

>

> thanks

> mariusz

so the order does not know about your changes, hence it cannot be reflected in Intrastat directly.

You have to adjust the Intrastat record with transaction VEFU.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created my own new Purchase Order and did GR. Run Intrastat and the supp. UoM was not in the file.

I have added ISO code to the UoM and run the Intrastat (even for the past periods) - suppl. UoM is there in the file.

It seems ISO code is the key here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Final confirmation. It is UoM ISOCODE.

Example: Intrastat Finland - program RVEXDAIL / RVEXDAIL; FORM / FILL_ITEM_RECORD

IF NOT VEIAV-BESONMAEH IS INITIAL.

SELECT SINGLE ISOCODE FROM T006 INTO ITEM_RECORD-FIELD_15

WHERE MSEHI = VEIAV-BESONMAEH.

IF SY-SUBRC <> 0.

I will close this message. Thanks for help

Mariusz