Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUM error in phase READDATA_STRL due to missing file

jorgepinaud
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,

I'm performing a System Conversion from an ECC 6.08 System to S/4HANA 2023. I executed the Maintenance Planner and downloaded all the required files.

When executing SUM, at step READDATA_STRL it's asking for file "S4HANA_OP_2023_ERP_MISCS751.SAR", but that file is not part of what I downloaded and I cannot find it in the Support Portal. The physical files I downloaded are "S4HANAOP108_ERP_MISCS<version>.SAR". For example, I have the ones for 700, 701, 702, 730, 750, 7501, 772, etc., but the one for 751 is not there and also not available as an individual file in the Download area of the Support Portal. The file should be "S4HANAOP108_ERP_MISCS751.SAR".

I tried doing the whole process again, but this time for S/4HANA 2022 SPS003 (asuming the error is a bug of the process), but it stops in the same step, for the same file, but for S/4HANA 2022. In that case the missing file is "S4HANAOP107_ERP_MISCS751.SAR". As in the previous case, the file also doesn't exist in the support portal.

I'm using the latest SUM version, SP19. The source System is an ERP 6.08 with SAP_BASIS 750 and SAP_APPL 618.

Does anyone faced the same error and know how to solve it?

Best regards,

Jorge Pinaud.

View Entire Topic
ZdenekSmolik
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

you are not alone. I had the same problem. The "missing" archive was not downloaded from SAPForMe even though I found it in the download basket. When I tried to download it manually (just this one archive) I got the error "Direct download not allowed". I will try to regenerate stack xml in Maintenance Planner. Maybe this archive was superseded in the meantime.

Should you find the resolution, please let me know.

Thanks
Zdenek

jorgepinaud
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Zdenek,

I created a ticket to SAP and they confirmed that the files were not available in the Support Portal (no reason why).

But they uploaded them again, so they can be found in the "UPGRADE (AUTOMATED DOWNLOAD)" seccion of S/4HANA 2023.

Best regards,

Jorge.

ZdenekSmolik
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Jorge, yes I did the same. I also finally found the archives. I asked SAP to explain why it happened. I will share the results. Zdenek