cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

substitution 2003 not able to over ride existing WS rule in IT0007

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am changing the WS rule for one week through IT2003 for the employee than I ran the TE than and checked the IT 2003 in the log it is ready perfectly by system.

But when I reached to over time calculation rule  than it is considering the WS rule of infotype 7 (where over time is getting calculated on the bases of WS rule by maintaining the operation OUTWPSHIFT).

OUTWPSHIFT read the WS rule only from IT0007. how to fix this issue because client want to consider the WS rule which is being maintained in IT 2003 to get the correct hrs.

Please let me know how to over ride the WS rule of IT0007 through IT 2003.

Thanks

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you calculating OT based on planned working hours? What is the reason for querying shift in over time PCR...usually you should have the time pairs in TIP by the time you get to OT calculation and here you process your TIP entries and determine OT. Are there any custom business rules around OT based on work schedule code?

when you run TE with log...please check TIP table...after functions P2000/2011 and A2003...make sure TIP table reflects the planned time based on A2003...you can try using VARST operation which lets you read substitution type...OUTWPSHIFT always reads from IT7.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, client is having diffrent shift with diffrent condition of OT and working pattern and m calling the shift here and calculating OT for differents shift. E.g

OUTWPSHIFT

GCY 1000

GCY 2000

GCY 3000

GCY 4000

in IT0007 shift is 1111 but i maintained shift 7777 in IT2003 for a week so in TE PCR 1000 should be consider but currently PCR 2000 is being considered but actually should not be.

YES I can see the TIP entry as per the data maintained in IT2003 but when the Processing reached to the OT PCR than it takes the WS rule of IT0007 because of the operation.

Please suggect..

Thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

unfortunately your options in this case are limited...

you may look to add your custom function/operation to read IT2003 shift...if a substitution is specified...or depending on how many shifts you have...may be you can group similar shifts for OT processing using different substitution types...this will allow you to query for substitution type using VARST option...and then do the OT processing based on substitution type...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I modifies the PCR like this-

SUBST 02

N

OUTWPSHIFT

GCY 1000

GCY 2000

GCY 3000

GCY 4000

Y

OUTWPDAYPG

GCY 1000

GCY 2000

GCY 3000

GCY 4000

Whats ur advise?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sachin,

can you please paste the pcr screen shot here for more explanatory!

Thanks,

mohammed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amin bhai,will send you mail:)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Are you inserted the shift of IT2003 in your pcr for then only you can able to generate OT hours.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

I have insert all WS rule under the operation OUTWPSHIFT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using pcr for overtime calculation? then it might be taking working hours from IT0007

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes nisha, I am using PCR to calculate the OT but incase of IT2003 the PCR operation check the IT0007 data but it should be IT2003.

any suggestion?