cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Substitute Tax code field (MWSKZ) when posting GR through MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, is it possible to subsitute tax code field MWSKZ when posting a GR through MIRO from PO by using substitutions (OBBH) and abap code in user exit ZRGGBR000? I am trying to populate tax code field in the GR financial doc by pulling it from PO, I created a substitution with some prerequesites like transaction code equal to MIGO or MKPF and trigger user exit form U90X with abap code, but I ahven't been able to do it. If this is not feasible, is there any other way to do this? Please advise. thanks, Juan F Vargas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are not using any external software for computing or calculating tax, then by regular configuration you may be able to address it.

Otherwise you can substitute through GGB1 with appropriate prerequisite entered, like document type and transaction code restriction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar, Thanks for your quick response. In fact what I am trying to do is a substitution through GGB1 which triggers an exit since field BSEG-MWSKZ is not substitutable, I will try in another environment that doesn't have vertex interfaced as you suggest and see if it works. I'll keep you posted. thanks, Juan