Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subcotracting with ME31L

former_member190537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

[ In Sub contraccting process with Scheduling Agreement[

when we creat on e agreement with two scedule lines on 28.02.2007(qty 50) &28.03.2007(Qty 60)

so we taken as "L" Item category in ME31L when we r going to process components is it necessary to enter components in two line i means enter as 50 next line 60 or give one time as 110 qty how we will process . after that we r go for MB1C to provide material to vendor is it right or not plz expline me subcontaracting scenario in scheduling agreement

Maina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1) Yes. You need to give separately for each schedule line.

2) You will use MB1b for to provide components to subcontractor.

If you have excise requirements in India etc, for a complete process, pl check the following:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/b9/c2df3ae710c60ae10000000a114084/content.htm

Best regards

Ramki

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, you will have to explode the BOM twice.

After creating the Delivery schedules to the SA, you can transfer components to teh vendor using MB1B or ME2O.

Hope this clarifies.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I do not see there is any significant difference in subcontracting scenario with PO OR with scheduling agreement.

Steps for this cycle are -

- Create PO / Sc agreement with item category as L

- If the BOM was existing for the material order, it will automatically appear in coponents in PO / Sc agreement. If BOM does not exist, componenets can be directly entered in PO / Sc agreement.

- Then send the component to vendor with MB1B with movement type 541. You can chech the result of this transaction in MMBE. The required stock should reflect under the vendor stock.

- Goods receipt for the material ordered with movement type 101. This step is expected to created another movement automatically for consuming the components send to vendor with movement type 543.

I hope i am able to clarify the process to some extent.

Best regards

Avinash