Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subconttracting purchase order error Explode BOM

former_member271718
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created and saved a subcontracting purchase order Item category L, after that I want to check the components of the BOM vai ME23N I got an error message 61 273 "The MRP parameters are not maintained in plant". This happens on our test system. I checked the plant parameters trans. OPPQ on test and indeed the plant parameters of that plant aren't maintained. So I decided to maintain the plant parameters of that plant on development, but unfortunately the plant parameters already exists for that plant. These settings were done in 2010 but the transport wasn't transported to TST or PROD. Many settings (transports) related to the plant parameters like MRP controllers (not via OPPQ) were defined separately and transported (many transports) to production.

I created one test MRP controller (made a change to that in the plant parameters as well) and transported it to test, but still the plant parameters of that plant weren't there. I did that because I thought I might trigger the creation of the plant parameters, but it wasn't.

All separate settings like MRP controllers, special procurement types, checking rules for backorders are the same on all three systems (DEV, TST and PROD).

The question is, how do I define the plant parameters on DEV in such a way that these are transported (without effecting the separate settings) to TST and PROD or is there another simple way trick to do that?

Can I just delete the Plant parameters of that plant and create it again keeping yhe separate settings as theay are?

Regards Kees

View Entire Topic
former_member199502
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can create(press F8 or plant parameters-Transport)  a Transport request(TR)   in the initial screen of  OPPQ transaction and  then edit that to transport only the parameters related to your plant in SE01

former_member271718
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

This looks what I need. I did that for the problem plant and indeed about 6 tables were entered in the Transport. The key is always "*" so I presume it will copy all data of these tables currently available in DEV. Is my assumption correct?

If so I will check those tables on DEV, TST and PROD with each other and if they are the same then I will transport them.

former_member199502
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Van,

Correct, please check the tables correctly and ensure you are transporting only those entries required for your plant.

Thanks

Girish

former_member271718
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

Your tip did finally lead to the solution. For others facing the same problem I will discribe what I did.

I had a p

lant (plant X) which was configured ok, sub-contracting was possible. My plant Y only configured on DEV in 2010, did have entries but not all of them were equal to plant X. Some settings of plant Y were already in PROD (like MRP controllers).

1. I started
  2. transaction OPPQ and pressed F8 and created a new transport. I entered plant Y.
  3. I checked the tables stored in the transport (about 6 tables e.g. T399D). Call it transport 1.
  4. Via SM31 I entered every table of the previous transport 1 and pressed button customizing. I checked every customizing line of DEV and compared that with
  5. PROD (plant Y). DEV should be equal to PROD, I changed that in DEV when different. If no entry exist for plant Y in PROD then I checked the settings of plant X (the correct one) and made the data of plant Y equal to X. These changes were stored in a separate transport, call it transport 2.
  6. I made a transport of OPPQ with F8 again, hoping that all correct settings did go over to TST after releasing and transporting. Unfortunately that wasn't the case, OPPQ on test gave error, that the plant parameter of plant Y didn't exist.
  7. Then I transported transport 2 (the changes I made in step 3) to test as well. After that the OPPQ showed me the plant parmameters. I could create the Purchase orderm gor error ME154 but that was a known problem. Changing the delivery date to the far futurere solved that one as well
  • Sep 1 was/is only to see which tables are involved. I will delete the transport, it isn't released yet.
  • After all it might be worthwile to do step 3 only and transport it to TST Plants were T024D, T399D, T436A, T460A, T460T and TCX03.

Thanks Girish for your tip, without that I would not be able to solve the problem quickly.

Thanks Patra for you help as well and to have time looking into my problem.

former_member271718
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry about the mix up of number of steps.

I had a plant (plant X) which was configured ok, sub-contracting was possible. My plant Y only configured on DEV in 2010, did have entries but not all of them were equal to plant X. Some settings of plant Y were already in PROD (like MRP controllers).

Step 1.

I started with transaction OPPQ and pressed F8 I entered plant Y and created a new transport. I checked the tables stored in the transport (about 6 tables e.g. T399D) and checked the keys whether it contains the correct plant Y. Call it transport 1.

Step 2.

Via SM31 I entered every table of the previous transport 1 and pressed button customizing. I checked every customizing line of DEV and compared that with PROD (plant Y). DEV should be equal to PROD, I changed that in DEV when different. If no entry exist for plant Y in PROD then I checked the settings of plant X (the correct one) and made the data of plant Y equal to X. These changes were stored in a separate transport, call it transport 2.

Step 3

I made a transport of OPPQ with F8 again, hoping that all correct settings did go over to TST after releasing and transporting. Unfortunately that wasn't the case, OPPQ on test gave error, that the plant parameter of plant Y didn't exist.

Then I transported transport 2 (the changes I made in step 3) to test as well. After that the OPPQ showed me the plant parmameters. I could create the Purchase orderm gor error ME154 but that was a known problem. Changing the delivery date to the far futurere solved that one as well

• Sep 1 was/is only to see which tables are involved. I will delete the transport, it isn't released yet.
  • After all it might be worthwile to do step 3 only and transport it to TST Plants were T024D, T399D, T436A, T460A, T460T and TCX03.