cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcontracting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

i have a scenario in which i issue a material to vendor for services and in services he give me parts of the material , say for eg .

i give mobile to vendor in return he gives me screen , keypad and body etc.

can any one please guide me how to implement this process .

Thanks

Abhi .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is something like dis mental of the assembly

so now in your case

create a BOm like Material A key Pad (consider any one material as main material )

now in componenets

Screen -Ve Quantity

Body -Ve Quantity

Mobile +ve Quantity

now when you do GR Key pad will be done gr by 101 and Screen and body will come with 544 movement and MObile will consume with 543 movement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal ,

i did the same you referred but while doing GRN it is using movt. type 545 (o) instead of 544 .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Bye product will hit 545 movement only...

Kuber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kuber issue is resolved .

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally we will give parts and ask subcontractor to give the assembled product.Your scenario is opposite to this. Here how to receive the different parts is big questio . For this you have Movement type 319. In this movement type you have to mention how to split the parts out of your mobile. Please have a look about this movement type.

319 Split structured material into components (Retail)You can enter the splitting of a structured material manually using movement type 319.

You can configure Customizing so that a structured material (for example, (z.B. set, prepack or display) is automatically split into its components at goods receipt. The system posts the split using movement type 319. In this process, the BOM header material is posted and each of the component stocks are increased. You can also use this function if you use the Warehouse Management System (WM).

Example:

A box of the structured material S contains 3 pieces of the component K1 and 4 pieces of the component K2. The following material document items result after the material is split at goods receipt:

* Qty Unit Material Movement type*

* 1 box S 101 +*

* 1 box S 319 -*

* 4 piece K1 319 +*

* 5 piece K2 319 +*Subcontracting steps: You please omit excise steps if excise is not required.

Me21N

1. Create Purchase order key in vendor numbe,purchase organization,purchasing group,company code,Material,quantity,material price and tax code enter components

2. SAP will generate an Purchase order number at the end of transaction

3. Purcase order is printed.

4. Create Batch for intermediate product code in MSC1N and advise the Toller. Create a text field on Purchase orders to communicate that."

ME2O Free Issue Components to the Subcontractor. Delivery document needs to be created for Free issue of components.

VL02n Post Goods Issue for Sub-contract components

J1IF01 Create Subcontracting challan for the components issued

MIGO Sub-contractor production complete. Applies his own label on and send back goods on the intermediate code. Sub- contractor sends goods on their paper work. Post goods reciept for the goods to be received from subcontractor. Stock receipted will create inspection lot and be in QI stock. Warehouse to e-mail the Operations officer that goods receipt is posted for A,B,C batches.

J1IFQ Reconcile the components provided to subcontractor

J1IF13 Complete the challan after reconsilation.

MIRO Post the incoming subcontractor invoice

ZZQ51 New lots are shown up as a work list. Enter values on the intermediate code and take usage decision. The product is released from quarantine if the results are good. If results are not good puts in blocked stock. You would then need to do return to vendor.

MSC1N Create Batch for Branded FG as the same batch as the unbranded FG. This will copy the results to the branded FG batch numbers.

ZBTL Labels are printed

Lables are printed and applied

MIGO The material is transfer from unbranded finished goods to Unrestricted stock with brand name on thre same batch number. This will also transfer the C of A values to the branded FG.

In MM01: In MRP do the needful settings.

I hope this will clear issue. thanking you

Former Member
0 Kudos

create BOM for Material Mobile having

Mobile as component

Key Pad , screen etc as By products.

Create Sub contracting PO for Mobile. when GR will be done for mobile Mobile will coosumed by 543 & By products will be received vide 544.

Regards

Sanjay Kohli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay ,

can you please let me know how to create by-product while creating subcontracting PO .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to add bye product in the BOM as negative quantity...While doing GR from vendor it will hit 545 movement..you can take Bye prodcut, thru movement 542..

Kuber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You said that when you send for subcontracting it is only one material and when it come back after subcontracting work, one material converted into 3 materials.

Can you give me more details, in which industries & which material you are processing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try this it may helpful

create a normal p.o for the two components(key pad and screen) to the vendor( subcontractor) and inform to him keep the stock with himself.(the delivery date should be the delivery date of the mobile when creating the subcontractor p.o, so all the 3 material you will get on the same day)

Afterthat create a subcontractiong p.o for the mobile phone and send to the subcontractor, after that he will attach the keypad and screen and send to you .

when you receiving the material (mobile and keypad and screen)enter the goods receipt for the normal p.o (keypad and screen)and aswell as subcontracting p.o(mobile)

enter the normal invoice for the 2 purchase orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

ashish_andani
Contributor
0 Kudos