cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcontracting Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User has issued stock of "A Material" to Vendor & created general purchase PO for "B Material", Received the B Material & consumed, made the payment to Vendor also. The Stock of A Material still shows as Vendor Stock, as the PO Created is general purchase PO, not the subcontracting PO.

Note: B Material is serialized.

Please share your views to resolve.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

so you mean to say A is component material for B.

So your problem is though A has been consumed by vendor in your system it still shows the stock provided to vendor.

Reverse the stock provided to vendor and it will come to your unrestricted stock.

later , you can do 551 for that much qty...GI for scrapping...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this solution if help.

Create one more subcontracting order for

material B

Qty - 1

Remove IR tick

Maintain all qty in po for the component you want to correct for material A

Make GR for material B

Ones you received the stock of B in unrestricted stock

Make scrap for material B for qty 1.

Regards,

Ashish Panchal

shyam_shinde2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadeesh ,

It shows that material A is issue to vendor ( without transaction in SAP ).also Material B is consumed..naw you want to remove stock of material A from system ...you can do this by Inventory adjustment ( create physical document [ MI01 ] for stock update,enter count[MI04]and post difference [MI08] )

Regards

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How did you issue "A" material to Subcontractor? Referring Subcontracting PO or Directly.

Could you please elaborate your problem details correctly.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

transfer to subcontractor is not in reference to a PO, so one can tranfer whatever you want.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you mean Transfer posting with reference to Subcontracting PO doesnt have any relevance.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

exact, you can use ME2O or MB1B or MIGO to transfer stock into subcontractor stock at a vendor even without having a PO.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do agree. I just wanted to know how he has issued the stock to vendor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using MB1B without any reference of PO.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You said user issued material A to Vendor. Created PO for B Material, receipted and made invoice for that.

It will be still lying at Vendor end only right. The same can be seen in MMBE and MBLB reports.

What should happened to Material "A" according to you?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As he has already received the material B against normal purchase order and has paid the invocie, I would assume that cancelling this case is impossible.

I actually wonder how this material B got valuated at the receipt. 

So there are not many options left, I think a quick solution would be to scrap the component quantity