cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcontracting GRN Reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

When I am reversing Subcontracting GRN movt:102 I am getting an Error Message"Deficit of vendor Stock". As per Logic when I am Doing GRN movt:101 my Raw Materials are Consumed by Movt:543 in the Back Ground. Hence When I am reversing this Document it has to Credit the Consumption & Debit my Vendor Stock.

My Question is Why is the system Checking for the vendor Stock in case of 102.

Sanjay N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It does not work with 102/122 since the material has lost its original form. When you do return delivery system will check the BOM items as in PO sent to vendor. If you want this to happen then you have to maintain a stock determination in the material master for all the materials. In the plant storage view 2 field MARC-EPRIO stock detmn group. This will allow the return delivery provided the BOM stock is available with the vendor.

But this is not the right business process. Once the materials have been consumed by mvt 543 to return the mail part you have to create a returns PO and send the material and get it back from the same PO as a second line item.

Regards

Janardhanan

esther_hernanz
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

This might be a program error. See if the SAP Note 1159627 helps to fix the issue. If not, I would recommend to open a OSS message.

Best regards,

Esther.