tell me subcontracting cycle with excise duty with Tcodes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the Central Govt Law,

The components are giving to Sub contractor (if they are excisable - this come to know throgh the Excise Dept)

1.Without payment excise (The Subcontract vendor must retun the Finished product or damaged components with 6 months from goods taken)

2.With payment.(no restriction of 180 days)

J1IF01

Create a subcontracting challan

J1IF11

Change a subcontracting challan

J1IF12

Display a subcontracting challan

J1IF13

Complete, reverse, or recredit a subcontracting challan

J1IFQ

Reconcile quantities for subcontracting challan

J1IFR

List subcontracting challan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi varda,

while creating sub contracting the following error is appearing how to solve

Please specify the number of line items for the challans.

Message no. 8I802

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do sub contract PO...Do mb1b(541)..goto J1IF01 enter the document number (No generated for mb1b)

execute ... challan number will be generated...Do migo ...goods recipet against po...then goto j1ifq ...enter the material document number ...doc year ..challan number ....year..press reconsile ...enter the quantity or u can Press the calculator button to propose quantity automaticaly...save it...then goto j1if13 enter the challan number ...press enter and save it..

Regards

Pradeep.S

Edited by: Pradeep Reddy on May 12, 2008 8:43 AM

former_member307772
Participant
0 Kudos

here it is necessary to maintain all excise details of HALB material.i.e. chapter ID etc. sub indicatror

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes..chapter id has to be maintained and also u need to maintain it has a subcontract material in j1id (material chapter id combination)

former_member307772
Participant
0 Kudos

in subcontacting cycle whose chapter id to be maintained , i.e material which is to be sent to the subcontracting vendor or which is to be received from him.In J1ID , Which material entered agianst subcontracting i.e SEMI or its component?