cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcontracting challan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am not getting the excise duty value reflection of subitems on the subcontracting challan. I procured the subitems and piad excise duty. When i am sending this material for subcontracting we create the subcontravting challan by T.code-J1IF01.

In that subcontracting challn this excise duty value is not coming .Please suggest the solutions.Atleast subcontractor vendor should know how much we paid excise on this material.

Thanks,

Ranjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

I think you are not getting excise value in your challan because you have not maintained an accessable value for the material which you are sending to subcontractor. Maintain the same and ask your ABAPer to pick this accessable value in challan.

Shrinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the subcontractor challan, you don't see any excise duty value. Because, it is your material which you are sending to your sub-contractor for processing. The excise duty will appear only while reversing & recrediting the challan. If you want your sub contractor to know how much excise you actually paid, you should go for customizing. But the excise challan is a legal document. Hence you should be very cautios about the legal processes involved.

Regards,

Prashant Kolhatkar