cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcontracting Bom Issue components from two plant Problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am having a scenario in which a BOM is having two components but one component is in one plant

and 2nd is in another Plant.

When i am creating a subcontracting PO how can I issue material from that plant.

Also since BOM is maintained at Plant Header level so how can material be provided from this plant.

Please help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai sharma,

this is possible.In PO Goto item details material data ,click components or explode then you will get the screen that shows the components to be provided to vendor .in this you can change the supplying plant for the particular material only.the remaining material will be supplied from the plant for which the PO created.let me know if u have any concern

reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi You are very much right,

I am looking for a possibility where I we need not to do anything manual but the system automatic pick the components from

thats plant. Also how the another plant will come to know that they have to ship the material to this vendor.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai sharma,

this is also possible.maintain material at both plants.maintain special procurement key for the receving plant.goto SPRO->MM->CBP--->plant parameters --->for you receiving plant YYYY(plant in PO)

-

>maintain ---> create new entry by copying spl procument key 70 .here enter your issuing plant XXXX .

then assign this key in material master MRP2 view -spl procurement key for the plant YYYY(plant in PO).

when you create subcontracting PO for the header material in the plant YYYY ,the component will be automatically assigned to the issuing plant(XXXX).remaining components will be issued from the PO plant(YYYY).

reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks King,

It worked perfectly as per my requirements. And I am happy and thankfull to you.

Thanks & Regards,

Lekhram

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sharma

Compent to be withdrawn from another plant, Maintain Material master data MRP 2 and feild Special procurement should have value 70.

Configuration of Special procurement key should also be addresed inorder for the entire process to work